Effective 12 April 2019
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Global Jet Services uses 3rd party vendors to collect information, and we also collect it directly from you when you provide it to us. We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”). We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may use your information:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries);
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; and
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Most browsers support cookies, but you, the user, can set the browser to decline them and can delete them whenever you like.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart;
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Controlling your cookies
To find information on controlling and deleting cookies, including on a wide variety of browsers, please research “All About Cookies”.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Global Jet Services does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: [email protected]
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.